Join us for a unique interactive threat hunting management workshop where Cyborg Security’s Senior Threat Hunter, Scott Poley, will guide you through the critical aspect of managing a threat hunting program.
This workshop is designed for managers, executives, and security stakeholders who are looking to start, grow, and improve their organization’s threat hunting capabilities. During the workshop, our team will delve into the often-misunderstood area of key performance indicators and metrics, how they are developed and built, what they convey, what they don’t convey, and how you can use them to tell the true story of threat hunting.
This workshop isn’t going to be just your typical webinar, however….
It is LIVE and FULLY INTERACTIVE with exercises where participants can hone their skills!
Attendees of this workshop on threat hunting management will not only gain a deeper understanding of how to effectively manage a threat hunting program, but also have the opportunity to take home valuable tools and resources to aid them in their efforts. As part of the workshop, attendees will be provided access to industry-leading threat hunting tools and resources that they can continue to use and implement within their own organization. This added value provides attendees with the opportunity to not only learn about threat hunting management, but also immediately put their new knowledge into practice.
Not only will you leave with a deeper understanding of how to effectively manage a threat hunting program, but attendees who complete the workshop will also receive an official certification from Cyborg Security’s Threat Hunting Management Program, which they can proudly display on social media as a testament to their accomplishment.
Some of the topics this workshop will cover are:
- Attendees can expect to learn about the key principles of KPI and metric development, what the difference is, and why they are important.
- The workshop will cover the importance of developing effective key performance indicators, and how those KPIs can be used to derive actionable metrics.
- Attendees will gain an understanding of how to measure the effectiveness of their threat hunting efforts, and how to use data and metrics to identify areas for improvement.
- The workshop will also cover how to leverage metrics when communicating horizontally and vertically within an organizations.
- Attendees will learn about best practices and industry standards for threat hunting KPI and metric development, and how those metrics can tell a more compelling story.
- Attendees that successfully complete the workshop will be issued an official Cyborg Security certification: Threat Hunting KPIs & Metrics – Level I!