Are you ready to take your threat hunting skills to the next level? Learning to threat hunt can be challenging, but it doesn’t have to be. That’s why Cyborg Security is excited to announce another first-of-its-kind interactive threat hunting workshop where anyone can learn how to threat hunt in a safe, fun, and dynamic environment!
Join our team of expert threat hunters as they dive into the fascinating world of the MITRE ATT&CK Tactic of Impact (TA0040). During this workshop, you’ll explore critical areas of impact, including the mechanics of impact, how adversaries take advantage of it, and the tricks of the trade. We’ll also look at some of the most common techniques used for impact, and most importantly, teach you how to hunt for signs and traces of impact in your environment.
Unlike typical webinars, this LIVE workshop provides participants with their own enterprise-grade threat hunting environment, complete with real-life data, to practice their behavioral threat hunting skills. Plus, every participant will receive FREE access to top-of-the-line hunting tools to use during the workshop and take home with them.
But that’s not all – upon completion of the final impact challenge, every participant will earn their very own Threat Hunting – Impact (Level I) certification and badge, perfect for displaying on social media and proving their mastery of basic impact hunting.
In this immersive, educational, and fun workshop, Cyborg Security’s expert instructors will guide you through the critical areas of impact, including the mechanics of impact and the most common tactics, techniques, and procedures used by adversaries. You’ll also have access to an exclusive community forum of other threat hunters, where you can ask questions, get advice, and build your network.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to take your threat hunting skills to the next level and Begin Your Hunt!
- The basics of impact including the most common mechanisms used and techniques that are most likely to be used by adversaries.
- Realistic scenarios, with real data, involving an adversary that will use some of the most widely adopted tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) to perform impact.
- Access to an arsenal of real tools, including a hunting environment and exclusive free access to dozens of threat hunting packages that will enable participants to execute complex behavioral threat hunting.
- A guided session by an instructor that will walk participants, step-by-step, through the hunt showing them tips and tricks of the trade!
- Access to an exclusive community forum of other threat hunters where you can ask questions, get advice, and build your network!
- Attendees that successfully complete the final challenge will be issued an official Cyborg Security certification: Impact Hunting – Level I!