You’ve read the threat hunting blogs. You’ve followed some of the tutorials and deep dives on YouTube. You might have even started to sift through your own data. But you have also probably noticed that learning to threat hunt isn’t as easy as it could be. Or should be.
That is why Cyborg Security is offering another first-of-its-kind interactive threat hunting workshop where anyone can learn how to threat hunt in a safe, fun, and dynamic environment!
Join our team of threat hunting instructors for a unique and immersive threat hunting workshop. The event will introduce some concepts relating to persistence generally, and will then have participants follow along, through a variety of hands-on-keyboard scenarios exploring different methods of hunting for persistence.
And when we say “hands-on-keyboard,” we really mean it, because this isn’t going to be just another webinar.
Instead, we have pulled out all the stops and every participant will be equipped with their own personal threat hunting environment that they can explore! Attendees will also have access to real tools and data that will enable them to experience real threat hunting. And every participant will also receive EXCLUSIVE access to Cyborg Security’s industry-leading library of true behavioral threat hunting content that they can take home with them.
Join us for an immersive, educational, and fun threat hunting experience that will help you Begin Your Hunt.
This workshop will cover a lot of technical ground, including:
- The basics of persistence mechanism including the most common techniques adversaries use.
- Realistic scenarios, with real data, involving an adversary that will use some of the most widely adopted tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Access to an arsenal of real tools, including a hunting environment and exclusive free access to dozens of threat hunting packages that will enable participants to execute complex behavioral threat hunting.
- A guided session by an instructor that will walk participants, step-by-step, through the hunt showing them tips and tricks of the trade!
- Attendees that successfully complete the final challenge will be issued an official Cyborg Security certification: Persistence Hunting – Level I