An advanced adversary has bypassed the perimeter defenses, moved inside the environment, and become a literal ghost in the machine, free to move from system to system…. searching for its next target.
This is a scenario that every SOC fears, and it presents a daunting threat hunting challenge. But, as we will demonstrate, it doesn’t have to.
Join our team, Brandon Denker and Nick Hunter, for an in-depth technical hunting session as they hunt across the environment on the trail of this unknown adversary, for a wide variety of behaviors, including execution, lateral movement, and privilege escalation. This webinar will demonstrate how organizations can overcome these internal blind spots, and hunt adversaries in real time across their network using telemetry from tools like NDR when coupled with EDR.
Join us as well for your chance to win an Apple iPad or one of two Raspberry Pis!
This technical webinar will cover:
- A hands-on-keyboard scenario of a motivated and capable adversary targeting an organization.
- Use of realistic exploits, tactics, and offensive security tools to simulate adversary TTPs and demonstrate how organizations can hunt for them.
- A practical threat hunting session demonstrating true behavioral hunting that walks participants through how the attack was carried out and how they can hunt for this behavior in their environments.
- The vital role that visibility plays in threat hunting and how combining network and endpoint telemetry can help organizations hunt for this activity.
- Strategies that organizations and hunt teams can use today to strengthen their defenses.
- EXCLUSIVE access to real-world threat hunting tools that participants can use right away for FREE!