You’ve read the threat hunting blogs. You’ve followed some of the tutorials and deep dives on YouTube. You might have even started to sift through your own data. But you have also probably noticed that learning to threat hunt isn’t as easy as it could be. Or should be. That is why Cyborg Security is offering another first-of-its-kind interactive threat hunting workshop where anyone can learn how to threat hunt in a safe, fun, and dynamic environment!
Join Cyborg Security’s expert threat hunters as they dive into the interesting MITRE ATT&CK Tactic of Lateral Movement (TA0008). The workshop will dive into the critical areas of credential access including the mechanics of lateral movement, what the adversaries are looking for, some of the tricks of the trade and it will look at some of the most common techniques used for lateral movement and most importantly how threat hunters and organizations can hunt for signs and traces of lateral movement in their environment.
This Credential Access workshop isn’t going to be just your typical webinar, however. It is LIVE and FULLY INTERACTIVE!
Cyborg Security is outfitting every student with their own enterprise-grade threat hunting environment with real life data that they can practice behavioral threat hunting on. Each participant will also receive FREE access to some of the leading hunting tools that they can use for the workshop and then even take home with them!
And, continuing in our threat hunting certification series, every participant that completes the final credential access challenge will be issued their very own Threat Hunting – Lateral Movement (Level I) certification and badge that they can proudly display on social media that proves they have mastered basic defense evasion hunting!
Join us for an immersive, educational, and fun threat hunting experience that will help you Begin Your Hunt.
This workshop will cover a lot of technical ground, so if you haven’t attended our previous four threat hunting workshops, we recommend you check them out below to get up to speed. 👇
Threat Hunting Workshop: Begin Your Hunt
Threat Hunting Workshop 2: Persistence is Futile (Earn Your Persistence Level 1 Badge)
Threat Hunting Workshop 3: Hunting for Execution (Earn Your Execution Level 1 Badge)
Threat Hunting Workshop 4: Hunting for Defense Evasion (Earn Your Defense Evasion Level 1 Badge)
Threat Hunting Workshop 5: Hunting for Credential Access (Earn your Credential Access – Level 1 Badge)
Some of the topics this workshop will cover are:
- The basics of lateral movement including the most common mechanisms used and techniques that are most likely to be used by adversaries.
- Realistic scenarios, with real data, involving an adversary that will use some of the most widely adopted tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) to perform credential access.
- Access to an arsenal of real tools, including a hunting environment and exclusive free access to dozens of threat hunting packages that will enable participants to execute complex behavioral threat hunting.
- A guided session by an instructor that will walk participants, step-by-step, through the hunt showing them tips and tricks of the trade!
- Access to an exclusive community forum of other threat hunters where you can ask questions, get advice, and build your network!
- Attendees that successfully complete the final challenge will be issued an official Cyborg Security certification: Lateral Movement Hunting – Level I!