You’ve read the threat hunting blogs. You’ve followed some of the tutorials and deep dives on YouTube. You might have even started to sift through your own data. But you have also probably noticed that learning to threat hunt isn’t as easy as it could be. Or should be. That is why Cyborg Security is offering another first-of-its-kind interactive threat hunting workshop where anyone can learn how to threat hunt in a safe, fun, and dynamic environment!
Join Cyborg Security’s expert threat hunters as they dive into the interesting MITRE ATT&CK Tactic of Defense Evasion (TA0005). The workshop will dive into the critical areas of defense evasion, including a brief background and how and why attackers use it. They will then roll up their sleeves and get dirty in the data, including looking at common techniques for defense evasion, what some of the tricks of the trade are, and most importantly how threat hunters and organizations can hunt for signs and traces of defense evasion in their environment.
This Defense Evasion workshop isn’t going to be just your typical webinar, however.
Cyborg Security is pulling out all the stops, outfitting every student with their own enterprise-grade hunting environment with real life data that they can practice behavioral threat hunting in. Each participant will also receive FREE access to some of the leading hunting tools that they can use for the workshop and then even take home with them!
And, continuing in our threat hunting certification series, every participant that completes the final defense evasion challenge will be issued their very own Threat Hunting – Defense Evasion (Level I) certification and badge that they can proudly display on social media that proves they have mastered basic defense evasion hunting!
Some of the topics this workshop will cover are:
- The basics of defense evasion including the most common mechanisms used and techniques that are most likely to be used by adversaries.
- Realistic scenarios, with real data, involving an adversary that will use some of the most widely adopted tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs).
- Access to an arsenal of real tools, including a hunting environment and exclusive free access to dozens of threat hunting packages that will enable participants to execute complex behavioral threat hunting.
- A guided session by an instructor that will walk participants, step-by-step, through the hunt showing them tips and tricks of the trade!
- Access to an exclusive community forum of other threat hunters where you can ask questions, get advice, and build your network!
- Attendees that successfully complete the final challenge will be issued an official Cyborg Security certification: Defense Evasion Hunting – Level I!