Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Customer Success Manager?
Cyborg Security is searching for someone passionate about customer success to serve as a Customer Success Manager (CSM). This individual will help lead the charge to help develop, grow, and drive business value aligned with customer business goals and objectives centered around Cyborg Security threat hunting offerings.
In this role you will have the opportunity to engage with new and established customers throughout their customer success journey, driving enablement and adoption, while identifying opportunities to further realize Cyborg Security’s value in the customer’s security operations. You will have the ability to work closely with Cyborg Security’s Leadership and Executive team in order to develop a customer success program and provide subject matter expertise, crucial to the success, growth, and adoption of the HUNTER platform.
Please note this position is only open for US Citizens at this time.
What You’ll Be Doing as a Customer Success Manager
- Lead all phases of the customer journey post-acquisition from onboarding through renewal.
- Build and Scale the Customer Success program and team as the business and customer acquisition grows.
- Develop partnerships and relationships with key stakeholders, management, and technical champions to help understand and drive adoption of Cyborg’s solution across various cyber security business units.
- Help direct and deliver customer support requests and response through the Cyborg Threat Hunting team members.
- Work closely with sales and internal Cyborg Security Operation teams to deliver customer outcomes, manage churn, and potion potential upsell renewal opportunities.
- Serve as the voice of the customer by identifying and engaging with customers to participate in product feedback sessions, to help drive the improvement and development of the Cyborg Security HUNTER platform.
What We’re Looking for in a Customer Success Manager
- Experience working with Customer Success management platforms, methodologies and implementations.
- Working knowledge of tools, processes, and procedures related to Cyber Security Operations, Threat Hunting or Cyber Threat Intelligence.
- Passionate about building relationships with customers as well as internal and external business partners and stakeholders.
- Data Driven – ability to leverage tools that provide data and metrices to help inform engagement and adoption, guiding customer success outcomes.
- Proactive and adaptive, able to work independently as well as part of a team, in leadership and individual contributor roles.
What We’re Offering
- 100% Permanent Remote Work. Work where you want. Whether that is from a a trendy coffee shop in San Francisco, to the backwoods of rural Texas, or even somewhere in Canada! The team does get together several times a year for face-to-face activities and fun!
- A (frankly awesome, inclusive and engaging!) work environment. Want to voice your opinion? Go for it! Think we can improve something? Let’s hear it! Everyone contributes to the product, roadmap, and most importantly, the vision.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off! (I mean, how can you argue with that?)
- The “Usual” Stuff, like great health, dental, and life insurance benefits; company-matched 401K; and paid yearly training for just about any relevant subject you want to become an expert in!